Wednesday 3 August 2011

Lash Out Loud......LOL








Inglot's eyelashes collection just makes you want to try them out, and thats exactly what I did (see previous post). They have such a wide collection for every occassion, whether its for a halloween party, a wedding, awards ceremony or just plain girls-having- fun outing. Eyelashes are back this season  they have been spotted in runways and spotted by celebrities like JLo. If u want to see more on Inglot's make-up and eyelash collection check out their website  here.

4 comments:

sajuki said...

a lot of amazing eye lashes ;P

. said...

These look so fun, I love your blue ones! I wore a rainbow pair for a party once, I need to find them!

Come by and enter my K. Amato jewelry giveaway if you like:
just click here

Unknown said...

love the title of the blog post!

xo Ashleigh

www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

Touch Of Purple said...

LOVE eyelashes! :D

xoxo

Touchofpurple.blogspot.com