Tuesday 19 July 2011

The Kardashians "True" Kolors


                                            Hard Kourt Fashionista (deep brown)
                                             My Empire...My Rules (taupe)
  
                                             Disco Dolls (glittery gold)
                                             Khloe Had a Little Lam-Lam (dark emerald)
                                               Kim-pletely in Love (dreamy pink)
                                                   Images:BellaSugar.Com

The Kardashians/Jenner women have  collaborated with Nicole by OPI and  have launched a nail polish collection called Nicole by OPI's Kardashian Kolors line, which features 14 glam shades inspired by each of the Kardashian and Jenner women: Kourtney, Kim, Khloe, Kris, Kylie and Kendall. Each of the 14 hues are cleverly named to incorporate the Kardashian Empire (as seen from my few examples above). They haven't hit South African shores yet, but will be on the look out. I Admire these girls for turning their love for fashion and beauty into a multimillion dollar empire.* 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great colors!
this is great!
i hope you'll come by and see my posts about my journey through spain and my first look since returning to the states!

-COSMICaroline
www.COSMICaroline.com

Ray said...

I love these sisters! they are all so gorgeous!